Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Sunday 5 April 2020

Day by Day with  Jesus - a walk through Holy Week.

This is the first of a series of Bible Studies throughout Holy Week. The aim is to look at the scriptures of what Christ did or said on each day of the Week leading up to the Cross and the Resurrection.

It is my prayer that it will be interesting, challenging and revelatory. It is also my prayer that it will eventually reach others and to that end it is pasted below as well as saved on Facebook.

I am looking at ways of getting it posted on other Church Facebook pages in our deanery and of multi-platforming, in particular on YouTube. If I can find a way of making it more interactive I will do that as well. 

Hopefully you will find it at the link below until I can get the embed code sorted. 

You might also find the pinned post at the top interesting and possibly relevant.

All prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Every Blessing, In Jesus,

Ian.
https://www.facebook.com/gian.goodson.5/videos/267352567623058/

No comments:

Post a Comment