Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Saturday, 11 January 2014

How the wise men knew the gospel - and how to be wise in God's eyes.

This is a PowerPoint of a sermon I recently preached. Unfortunately, due to the disturbances caused by an alcoholic homeless man whom our church is endeavouring to help ( he is banned from attending any other church and with good reason), I was unable to record a soundtrack.

In it I will tell you how the wise men knew the gospel, whether they turned up for the resurrection , what the Star actually was and how to be wise in God's eyes.


I hope you find it interesting and informative. I am pleased to report that it was well received on the day.

You can find out a bit more about  my thesis here at 'When was Jesus born...?'

May God bless you as you study it.

No comments:

Post a Comment