Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Thursday 18 April 2013

Hope springs eternal - as do flowers and pussycats (almost)

In a sombre world, on a sombre day and on a mostly serious blog, here is something that I hope will cheer your spirits ( that's all of you with your own spirit each,  not one of you with additions):


The lawn has since disappeared - :-). We have also inherited another cat - :-(


If you click on the picture, and have the right software, it should get larger.

I was going to do another post, but it's late and I realised that I should leave you to enjoy the beauty of creaton.

Every blessing,

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment