Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Sunday 23 June 2013

Gentle reader, some apologies

I've not been a very good scholar with the previous post. I've cut and pasted from other work of mine and I realise that I've left too much unclear and in need of explanation. I've been trying to do too much and took a short cut just to put something up.
The conclusions could easily be misunderstood. This is only one piece of a much bigger picture. Context is everything and there is not enough context.
It's meant to part of a series examining various prophetic interpretations and how they affect and effect relations between Christians and Israel. 
I will endeavour to clarify some points in the near future. Please bear with me. I think it will be of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment