Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Friday 7 June 2013

Spirits of terror! Not.

Regular readers, there are some, will have realised that I like the weird and goonish in this world. Whilst checking through my various Stat counters ( none of them very reliable), I found that someone had linked here using the phrase 'Spirits of Terror'. This not being my thing, I clicked on the link.

So here is my 'Spirit of Terror' ! ;-) 

 

Our inherited cat, Misty, has obviously been blogging as Midnight, featured, does tend to terrorise him. But only when my wife is around. It's all about Mummy. 

Mummy, spirits, terror, cats - it's a whole new audience! Please stay. This is reality, mostly.

Ha, ha, ha, ha.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment