Featured post

If my people, who are called by my Name, humble themselves and pray (Part One)

The text, for those who have trouble with a rather individual cursive, reads as follows: Scandal after Scandal. No institution safe....

Monday 5 August 2013

Just this once...

I am going to direct my readers' attention to the 'Email me' link on the right hand side above the blog links and below the 'About  Me'.

I will block abuse and spam (any attempt to sell me anything). Please don't ask for charitable help. 

I am interested in friendly emails, reasonable and relevant questions that might stimulate a blog post, constructive comments etc.  However, do consider whether your comments should go beneath the relevant blog post. It doesn't matter how old my post is. The website lets me know you've commented.

I reserve the right to terminate pointless discussions. Don't write anything that you would be ashamed to say to my face, in front of your parents, or before God.

I look forward to reading your emails and comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment